Are you looking for a career with premium benefits and the potential for growth?
At TKC Holdings, we’ve created something special, a better place to work and grow. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path.
About This Position
$15.50/hr + $400 sign on bonus!
The Food Service Worker accurately and efficiently prepares a variety of food items in accordance with assigned work instructions and menus. This position also utilizes a variety of food preparation utensils and machines in preparing food.
What You'll Need
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1 year or more experience in a food service role
- Prior institutional food service or restaurant experience is a plus
- ServSafe Food Handler certification is preferred
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Experience with safety procedures as typical in a cafeteria or food service environment
- Ability to pass pre-employment (post offer) Company or Facility background check and drug screening
TKC Holdings, Inc. offers comprehensive benefits to all regular-full time employees. TKC offers a variety of medical plans with prescription coverage, vision, dental, life insurance, short term and long term disability and many more benefits that can be selected to create the right package for you. TKC also understands the importance of work life balance and planning for the future. To help with both of these, employees are eligible for paid time off and a Company Match for the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Salary (For Colorado Positions Only)