The Bountiful Company, a Nestlé Health Science Company, is a pure play branded leader in global nutrition, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbal and other specialty supplements, and active nutrition products, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The Bountiful Company’s portfolio of trusted brands includes Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Sr. Planner is responsible for executing the master production schedule and supporting demand forecasts and 1-6 month capacity plans. The Sr. Planner functions as a lead for the designated Planning team, offering day-to-day direction in absence of Supply Planning roles (including Planning Manager). The Sr. Planner is a SME for unique segments of the business and participates in complex, cross-functional continuous improvement projects that enhance productivity and drive overall inventory and customer service targets.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Use Oracle to create/maintain production work order/PO requirements to ensure inventory levels and on time, in full customer delivery
- Provide day-to-day direction, support and training to supply planning team to help achieve department goals and site KPIs
- Act as primary point person on supply planning team for problem solving and troubleshooting
- Understand future capacity/supply constraints (manufacturing, raw materials, packaging) affecting production by engaging stakeholders throughout the planning process, and lead the development of recovery plans
- Support business-specific annual goals including Service Levels and Inventory KPIs.
- Advise the Commercial/Internal teams on any shortages/excesses of inventory levels and the appropriate action required with timing
- Utilize material lead-times and regularly coordinate key material deliveries from outside vendors to ensure a timely start to the production process as required
- Issue and track purchase order and related work orders for the department through efficient planning and flexible scheduling as required
- Partner with Site Schedulers/Comans to insure on time delivery
- Reconcile the variances of physical count against the perpetual records at Comans as required
- Prioritize Coman deliveries according to production schedule as required
- Other duties may be as assigned as required