Sales Support Coord - Clifton, NJ - Monday-Saturday
- Carries out recurring procedures independently.
- Responds to routine requests with standard answers.
- Maintains internal department reports (budget, training, etc.) Responsible for supplies, maintenance coordination, client master files, etc.
- Responsible for Account Set up, Data entry and master file maintenance.
- Handles variety of situations independently without supervisor's review.
- Screens calls, visitors, and incoming correspondence. Personally responds to procedural requests.
- Determines what requests need to be handled by supervisor or team member.
- Arranges meetings, and conferences
- Ability to exhibit a strong skill set of overall PC capabilities is required.
- Overall knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, (Microsoft Suite), and a quick study to assimilate the various internal systems is a vital element to this position.
- Must be multitasking oriented & able to be flexible to change tasks in midstream.
- Must demonstrate an ability of empowerment to take the lead on their responsibilities/tasks delegated. Assembles materials.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Four years of successful administrative support experience with external customer contact.
- Excellent PC skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Software.
- Ability to be a quick study of internal systems is key.
- Three to five years of PC experience / data entry. Must have solid verbal & written communication skills.
- Will cover all districts & minimal travel required and must possess the ability to present updates in PowerPoint & or verbal presentations to team members.