Are you looking for a career with premium benefits and the potential for growth?
At TKC Holdings, we’ve created something special, a better place to work and grow. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path.
About This Position
The Recruiter will support the overall recruitment and staffing effort for a specific region by providing a high level of customer service, administrative support, and project coordination throughout the full cycle recruiting process.
What You'll Need
- At least four (4) years full life-cycle high volume recruitment experience is required
- Ability to think “outside-the -box” and demonstrate creative sourcing strategies
- Advanced sourcing skills to include internet mining, advanced networking skills, negotiations expertise
- Strong technology skills including ATS expertise, web mining, and PC experience working with Microsoft Office software
- Full-cycle recruiting experience within a corporate environment
- Experience working in partnership with hiring managers
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the time
- Clear, effective oral and written communication skills are required
- Ability to successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) Company or Facility background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screening
TKC Holdings, Inc. offers comprehensive benefits to all regular-full time employees. TKC offers a variety of medical plans with prescription coverage, vision, dental, life insurance, short term and long term disability and many more benefits that can be selected to create the right package for you. TKC also understands the importance of work life balance and planning for the future. To help with both of these, employees are eligible for paid time off and a Company Match for the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Salary (For Colorado Positions Only)