Provides leadership support for the padlocker department to ensure production get credit for all cases that is palletized in the department.
Responsible for new hire training and department success through lean and cost effective project task for overall improvements.
1st 7am-3pm ($17)
2nd 3pm-11pm ($17.40)
3rd 11pm-7am ($17.57)
Production Worker RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Correctly stacks cases of finished product onto the proper pallets.
• Operates case taper loading and troubleshooting as necessary.
• Creates SAP labels for cases and pallets and applies them in designated locations.
• Utilizes the hand scanner to record case pallet assignments.
• Operates forklift in order to move completed pallets to shrink wrap machine.
• Operates shrink wrap machine.
• Maintains work area in a safe manner.
• Performs other related duties to contribute to the success of the operation as assigned by Whs Mgr.
• Weekend shift required for rotating Saturday and Sundays (unloading of raw materials scheduled).
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or general education degree or 2 years related experience. Demonstrated problem solving skills.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
MECHANICAL SKILLS: Ability to successfully complete forklift training and obtain fork truck license.
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]