Roth Staffing Companies, one of the largest privately held staffing firms in the United States, is currently seeking a Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) to join our dynamic corporate leadership team with headquarters in Orange, CA. This exciting new leadership role will be responsible for the development and implementation of DEI-related programs and initiatives that align with the company’s Mission, Vision and Values, strategic goals, and priorities to recruit, retain, develop, and promote a diverse workforce, creating a strong sense of belonging and engagement .
Reporting to the General Counsel and Senior Vice President of HR, this hands-on role will be considered the key thought leader in our organization with both internal and external partners. The ideal Director of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion candidate will be a creative and strategic decision maker who possesses the experience to leverage best practices and resources across various corporate departments to develop and execute effective and sustainable DEI programs.
Consistently recognized on Fortune’s Best Workplaces lists, coworkers at Roth Staffing receive comprehensive benefits, a workplace location and schedule flexibility program that includes paid volunteer time, among other nationally recognized perks and coworker initiatives.
WHAT THE JOB LOOKS LIKE:
· Develop, implement, and support policies, programs, processes, and initiatives to achieve the company's goal of increasing the hiring, development, retention, and promotion of our coworkers from traditionally under-represented groups.
· Develop, implement, and support policies, programs, processes, and initiatives to achieve the company's goal of creating an inclusive workplace.
· Design and implement educational, awareness, and training programs. Coordinate with Senior Leadership Team and other departments to ensure alignment and consistency of training, initiatives, and programs across all company locations.
· Collaborate with Marketing to develop content for and maintain DEI communication materials and presentations for internal and external use.
· Collaborate with leadership, Talent Engagement, HR, Marketing, and our DEI Council/Coworker Community Groups to promote and implement DEI programs and initiatives.
· Work with the Senior Leadership Team, Talent Engagement, and HR to ensure that career development programs support the DEI goals of the company.
· Develop, manage, and track key DEI metrics and develop analytics for measuring effectiveness of DEI programs. Periodically report data to company leadership.
· Provide resources, support, and guidance to the DEI Council and Coworker Community Groups, including to conceptualize and organize events, provide administrative and programmatic support, and assist with research, communication, and event planning.
· Help develop, coordinate, and track action plans identified by the D&I Engagement Initiative, which works to leverage the company's commitment to DEI to create and deepen relationships with our customers and temporary employees (which we refer to as Ambassadors), including enhancing tools that will allow for the effective benchmarking of success metrics.
· Develop, implement, and support policies, programs, processes, and initiatives that enhance the company's reputation as a DEI leader.
· Establish and maintain relationships with external organizations, including affinity organizations, professional associations, and student associations.
· Collaborate with Marketing to complete of internal and external surveys and responses to RFPs.