Our customer is a national insurance agency who is looking for Customer Service Specialists to join their team. These Specialists provide service and operational support to policy holders and agents in a professional and courteous manner.
**Multiple shifts available with a shift differential for later shifts. Candidates MUST have previous experience working remotely. Although this position is remote, all applicants must reside within 50 miles of this location.**
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Take and process policy payments in a timely manner
- Process non-premium endorsements, transactions, etc.
- Generate declaration pages
- Assist policyholders with transfers as needed
- Provide courteous, professional, and friendly service over the phone to external customers; and in-person to teammates
- Manage communication on workflow status with agents and compliance team
- Must have previous experience working remotely
- At least two years of customer service experience required, call center and/or customer-facing (previously in insurance is preferred)
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy of work is a must
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Handle a fast-paced, high-volume working environment
- Proficient in the MS Office suite
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.