Sinclair Network Sales, located in Nashville, Tennessee is seeking a Creative Services Producer.
Some of the main day to day responsibilities of our Creative Services Producer.
- Work with corporate High School Sports Division and participate in creative/sales planning meetings
- Coordinate with all markets to upload and ingest SBG station-produced HS event footage
- Create and provide weekly highlight reels in-season for SBG HS event affiliates for rebroadcast
- Coordinate with affiliates for specific sports, b-roll, highlights, etc. footage for any video needs
- Work with Sales team to create sales sizzle reels, promotional announcements, and commercials for specific and market-wide use
- Assist with creation and provide affiliates with any video, graphics, audio files, scripting VO audio, etc. for specific HS event needs
- Work with Corp. Graphics on sport-specific graphic package builds and distribution
- Assist SBG HS Sports markets with any additional needs
- Create POPs for sponsors and Sales Management teams
- Editing of various events for rebroadcast
- Archiving of collected footage and files for future use
- Execute specific and occasional video needs from markets
What skills do you need to be successful in our role?
- Non-linear editing experience using Adobe Premier Pro
- Additional experience with After Effects, Media Encoder, Photoshop & InDesign
- Experience with FTP site (downloading, uploading, and archiving files), as well as FileZilla and similar FTP software
- Advanced knowledge of the post-production process, including media management and encoding video to various formats
- Ability to maintain a variety of projects and work with varying production styles while employing strong client service skills
- Advanced knowledge of High-definition (HD) cameras and videography, motion graphics and creative lighting techniques
- Ability to maintain digital assets, archives and edit systems
- Strong interpersonal skills to navigate internal and external client relationships
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Adobe Suite preferred
- Script writing experience
- A college degree is preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!