Are you looking for a career with premium benefits and the potential for growth?
At Keefe Group, a TKC Holdings Company, we’ve created something special, a better place to work and grow. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path. About This Position
The Commissary Operations Supervisor assists in the management of all aspects of commissary operations and services at the assigned correctional facility.What You'll Need
- Valid driver’s license
- Familiarity with inventory management
- Familiarity with computers (including Microsoft Office programs)
- Requires strong supervisory skills: a demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others
- Ability to work in a correctional environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to define problems, and resolve them quickly
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) Company or Facility background check and drug screening
Keefe Group, a TKC Holdings, Inc. Company, offers comprehensive benefits to all regular-full time employees. TKC offers a variety of medical plans with prescription coverage, vision, dental, life insurance, short term and long term disability and many more benefits that can be selected to create the right package for you. TKC also understands the importance of work life balance and planning for the future. To help with both of these, employees are eligible for paid time off and a Company Match for the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.EEO Statement
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.