Capgemini Government Solutions (CGGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated Automation Tester with development and test framework experience to join our team in DC Metro or Kansas City area. The Automation and Performance Tester is a multifaceted role working in collaboration with other teams across the business to support our government clients.
A successful candidate will be responsible for promoting high quality software products for end users and will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset in test automation, work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGGS' capabilities to serve our clients.
As an Automation Tester, you will:
- Participate in discussions with client stakeholders using strong communications skills to determine requirements for testing needs within a product feature or across the platform.
- Implement End-to-End Test Automation and Tools Strategies/Roadmaps, including performance and load testing.
- Support Test Automation Solution Planning and Estimation. Analyze current architecture and test platforms to formulate a vision for growth and expansion.
- Establish detailed standards around the usage of the Katalon Studio test automation tool as well as standards for the creation and storage of test artifacts (test scripts, test data, test execution results, etc.) in GitHub.
- Create training materials, and train other Digital Assurance team members on how to use the Katalon Studio tool in accordance with the defined standards, and how to integrate within the DevOps workflow.
- Help define the governance processes that will be used to ensure the Digital Assurance team is using Katalon Studio tool in a consistent, scalable, maintainable, and efficient manner across all Lines of Business and applications.
- Create and maintain written automation testing artifacts to support the team and stakeholders.
- Collaborate on a day-to-day basis with peers on the automation testing team, obtain guidance and provide status to workstream leadership.
- Investigate issues identified during automation testing and document the factors leading to error.
- Developing test scripts and load models for performance testing based on system requirements, processes, and user stories.
- Ensuring that performance testing results are accurately reported and documented, collaborating across system development teams to troubleshoot and identify performance bottlenecks.
- Minimum of 6 years' experience in Test Automation including planning, assessments, script development & maintenance preferably in cloud environment.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Eligibility to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, Management, or related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 4+ years of experience in development functions, methods, and programs to automate software testing using Katalon Studio, Selenium, or Java etc.
- 4+ years of experience as a performance test engineer working with performance testing tools such as HP LoadRunner and/or JMeter or equivalent experience/certification.
- 2+ years of experience with commercial or open-source testing tools and techniques such as Katalon Studio, Selenium, X-ray, Unified Functional Testing, Geb, Cucumber, and Spock.
- 2+ years of experience using Agile methodologies and Agile Project Management tools such as JIRA and test management tools such as Azure DevOps Server (formerly Team Foundation Server), and Application Lifecyle Management (ALM).
- 2+ years of experience using change management tools, Git, Github, Bitbucket, or Subversion, and build server software (Jenkins/Hudson/Bamboo).
- 1+ years of experience with Unit Testing, Functional Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, and User Acceptance Testing phases.
- Must becapable of workingunder general direction on complex projects, issues, and problems.
- Candidate must be a team player and work closely with other automation developers to build/support the Automation Framework.
Nice to have Skills/Qualifications:
- Candidate should have experience in testing Salesforce.
- Performance testing experience.
- Should be capable of writing Apex test classes and support developers in performing Unit Testing.
- Knowledge of Test-Driven Development and Behavioral Drive Design (BDD).
- Candidate should have experience on automation result analysis and generate automation result reports.
- Candidate should have ability to learn new techniques and technologies quickly.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client's opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us atwww.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)